Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Portland Show January 2010

I am beginning to upload the images from the Portland show along with updating past shows with new images so keep checking back for more everyday.

Here is a little girl having her Mom take a photo of her with Phyllis's Devon Rex. This girl loved this kitty sooooo much! Notice the cat on her shirt. People visit the show with all kinds of cat outfits on, cat hats, cat print clothes, stuffed cats, cat t shirts, even a woman who was in a fancy scooter wheelcahir with a stuffed cat in the front basket.

Pamela Barrett asked me to take images of people enjoying themselves at the show. I had already been doing just that, because that is what people do when they visit cat shows, they have a great time. It is fun for all ages and walks of life. I have met diverse and interesting people from all the States I have attended cat shows at. The charm and humor of the Southerners in North Carolina, the quick wit of the folks in New Jersey, the warmth of the people in Oregon, and then there are the Washington shows, but hey, I am from there so I know to expect a playful crowd with some intellectuals, greenies, and many more types mixed up in it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment